Saturday, December 10, 2011

Skipped Friday?

I will once again hand it to them.  They said the 3-4 day would be the worst, they were very right.  This Friday was the worst I have ever felt in my life.  If you have ever had the flu, multiply it by 100.  Body ache, headache, nausea.  If it could be miserable I felt it.  Here's the good news, I feel better today.  Not 100% but better than yesterday.  Sammy is coming home today to help out Vic with some things around the house , I'm looking forward to seeing him.  Let's hope they are right again when they said I should be feeling better everyday from now on, I need it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad the worst day is behind you!!!! Just think by time we get there you will be feeling soo much better!!!! :) all your girlies love you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete