Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finally the weekend

As I said before it is getting boring sitting all by myself all day long, nothing to do except watch TV and no one to talk to.  Yahoo, here comes Saturday.  Finally interaction with other people.  So what am I doing today, you ask?  Absolutely nothing!!  Vic and Allison left to go shopping for the day so I am all alone again.  Just kidding, I know that neither one of them has had an opportunity to Christmas shop.  Especially Vic with everything going on, this is the only chance to get it done.  Anyway I do have good things to watch on TV.  The college bowl season starts today and there are some good basketball match ups.  It will be a good day and I feel good today.  I've realized any day I feel good is a good day and should be enjoyed. So everyone enjoy your day, and do something fun.

2 comments:

  1. I had lifting this morning and have practice later this afternoon that's fun...right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue and the girls are making Christmas cookies and I'm making a list and checking it twice. Looking forward to seeing Matt live and in person tomorrow. Enjoy your day, Chuck.

    ReplyDelete