Thursday, December 22, 2011

History Continued

Then and only then can we see the only way up that mountain is filled with turns, stops and starts.  God always has the mountain top view and will guide you through those obstacles toward his plan for you.
What did his plan include?  How about Samuel Lawrence Katula?  Can anyone imagine life without him?  If not for Andrew's death Sammy would not be with us.(remember the name of our pastor, Samuel)  I believe God has a plan for me and I pray it includes me being around for a long time.  I hope this cancer is just another turn up the mountain side and I will accept any other turns he feels are necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Katula, I went to CMH with Matt (Annie Hammes, class of '99). We lost our son, Jack, a year ago and this perspective is so true. We don't know why these things happen, but we have to have faith in God and TRUST HIM. Please know we are praying for you and your family and that you are inspiring many with your positive attitude. And a funny tidbit for you...we just had another son December 1st and named him Samuel. His name was not inspired by anyone in particular, though the Bible passage from Samuel ("I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him") and the meaning of the name (God Hears or God Listens) did have some impact on the choice. God bless you all! Stay strong and stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete