Friday, December 23, 2011

My first Christmas gift

I just got done putting the girls down to bed.  Yes, they are sleeping over and I could not have asked for a better night.  They were wonderful all night, no crying, no screaming and no fussing just a ton of laughing and playing.  I just realized the best medicine for me to forget about my sickness is playing with my girls.  We read books, built forts, danced and Nana painted their nails after a bubble bath.  They fell sound asleep right after Lil asked Nana to turn off the dark in the hall way, she turned on the night light and we will see them in the morning. This is going to be an interesting Christmas this year.  There will be a lot of happy and a lot of sad but, I will take what I get as long as I spend it with the ones I love so dearly.  Thanks in advance to my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment