Monday, December 26, 2011

Great Day

It was wonderful.  A Christmas with my boys.  As stated earlier, it's been 6 years since I've had both boys with me on Christmas.  I hope we can make this the norm as opposed to the exception.  Kudos to Vic for the wonderful meal of her famous lasagna.  It came off without a hitch and was delicious.  Thanks to all who stopped by and provided cookies, pies and other desserts. I'm sure my first visit to the cardiologist will verify that I took full advantage of all food available.  Thanks to the Packers for playing well and securing home field advantage, the super bowl will now go through Lambeau.  I have 3 days left before I start my 2nd round of Chemo so I am going to try to do as much as possible.  It has been a great Christmas and it should continue into the new year. If my illness has caused a greater focus on spending time with family, prioritizing our lives and just overall getting everyone closer to God and prayer, I say, OK keep it up because it has been a wonderful thing to experience for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment