Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sam's home and helping

I've been putting up the Christmas decorations for as long as I can remember.  This is the first year in a very long time I'm not doing it. Kinda sad for me and kinda a pain for Vic.  I, just like many others, had set up my display pretty much the same every year.  So I thought this would be easy for Vic and Sam, just follow my simple directions and you will be done in 30 min max.  Right!!!  3hrs later they finished.  They decided to put their own touch on the display and I will admit it looks great.  Thanks you guys.  Now Ali and Sam are going to cook me dinner.  I have to try to eat to keep my strength up.  I hope they are not offended if I puke!  Just kidding, I'll be fine and I'm actually feeling hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment