Monday, December 19, 2011

No more perfection

Yes, the Pack went down yesterday.  Maybe it's good for them to get their mental toughness back, we'll see.  Just 2 more days for round one of Chemo. I'm looking forward to having a week off of heavy drugs so I can get some energy back.  Thanks everyone for the suggestions to keep me from being bored.  They were all great ideas and I will be doing some of them for certain.  Today Vic brought up boxes of pictures we inherited when my Mom died  and asked me to sort through them and keep what I want.  Guess what happens with the ones I don't want?  They are going to my brothers and cousins so they can do the same.  Good idea or what!  Now you guys will have 4-5 large smelly boxes full of old memories of old people I've never seen before in my life.  I'll let you know when I'm done so you can come and get them.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chuck Courtney Hutsen here. Man do I miss our sports talk on a daily basis. You have been in my thoughts and prayers alot lately. So back to some sports:) How about those Indiana Hoosiers?? The real deal or a fluke? Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that MomKat is now putting you to work!!!!! Atta girl! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete