Friday, December 30, 2011

I feel good today

I didn't think I would feel so good today based on the last round of Chemo.  I was very tired and overall felt sick. This time I feel much better.  Vic reminded me the last round I had just had major surgery and was only a few weeks into recovery.  Maybe all my body's resources are cancer fighting now since my surgery is almost healed.  The main reason for the post is to tell you all that I can now go to Sammy's game tonight.  I had written it off because I did not think I would be up to it but, I'm going and that makes me feel better than ever.  Another thing that made me feel better today was when Vic went outside in the rain to clear a patch of leaves I saw in the gutter.  For those who know me well, you all realize I would not have been able to sleep knowing I had potential for ice daming.  It is the little things in your life that can keep you happy.  Don't overlook them, cherish what people do for you no matter how small you may think it is and go to your families functions and watch your kids, nieces, nephews and friends.  You can never do it over and they appreciate it more than you will ever know.  I know because Sam told me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment