Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hair cut complete

It's amazing how a 5 minute haircut can turn into a 3hr hair cut. All you need is Vic and Lori in the same room and a variety of different topics (work, insurance, shopping, asking how I'm doing, more shopping, pictures, Christmas decorations and more).  Ali you are right, private nurse and stylist all wrapped into one how great.  I love my new hair cut.  I'm feeling a little crappy tonight, a bit of nausea but not real bad.  Unfortunately I do have to eat something, I think I might just have an Ensure. Yes, Ensure the old persons drink but, if you think about it based on my medical prognosis I guess I'm old.  Hopefully my miracle will allow me to sit around when we are all old and toast with a bottle of Ensure. Keep praying!!

2 comments:

  1. I plan on raising many cups of Ensure with you ... Cheers :) ... bottom's up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy a bottle of ensure now...maybe its like a fine wine and will get better as it ages...so twenty years down the road we can pop some bottles!

    ReplyDelete