Saturday, March 10, 2012

Update for day 2 of round 5

The 2 weeks off was a good time but my body seems to have forgotten how well it was handling the treatments.  For some reason I am having a tough time with this treatment.  This morning I suffered through  some back spasms.  I never had them before but the pain was bad enough that I had to have Vic call the hospital for guidance.  As usual when the nurse called back the pain was going away and it has been pretty good all day.  If it comes back I have to go to the hospital right away, so far so good.  Hopefully this is just the first few days of treatment rearing it's ugly head and it will all get better as time goes on.  I'm glad this happened during the weekend because Vic was able to help me out. Thanks Sweetheart!  I just have to continue to believe in what has been working for me.  A lot of prayer, a good attitude, lots of support from family and friends and a great medical team.  Like I said, I hope this only lasts a few days.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment