Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Round 5 almost done

Only 2 more days to go for round 5.  I have an appointment for blood work/labs tomorrow,  followed by a consultation to review my progress. This is always a tough appointment for me.  I feel like the results should be good based on my past history but, there is always that possibility, in my mind, that they might be bad.  Now is the time for me to trust in God's plan and accept his will. I always, from day one, have gone into these appointments with a very positive attitude and I will continue this tomorrow.  I will post my results later in the day tomorrow.  As always, prayers welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Chuck! The girls have confirmation tonight and they always ask their groups to say a prayer for you. We hope the results will be good and that you'll be able to enjoy the Badgers and Warriors tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete