Monday, March 26, 2012

My week off after round 5 update

It is day 4 of my week off.  So far this has been a great week.  The weather has been wonderful and has allowed me to get outside and do some things.  I've been able to take Ramzi for walks, which has been good for both of us.  The only thing I have to watch out for is over doing it.  I can certainly tell my body has been weakened by the chemo drugs because I just do not have the stamina I am used to having.  Vic has been very good at keeping me in line when it comes to knowing it is time for me to stop.  She says she is able to see it in my face when I've done too much.  I usually don't agree with her right away but, she is right most of the time.  I bring this up because the Doctor gave me some good news.  He has cleared me to play golf!  I am trying to get my body in shape so I can play nine holes.  I am going to bring Vic for her companionship and superior golf skills, as well as her uncanny ability to know when I am running out of gas.  I just hope the weather cooperates now, like it has over the past few weeks.  I will update this story as it happens.

One other question....How's everyone doing with their brackets?  I tore mine up yesterday since I had North Carolina winning it all.  It has really been a good tournament so far and it looks like the seeding committee did a good job.

I hope everyone has a good week.  Keep the faith and smile at someone today, you will both feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment