Saturday, February 11, 2012

Update for day 2 of round 4

Just a quick update.  As usual the first 3-4 days after an injection are my toughest days.  This one is no different.  I feel fatigued all day long.  When I say fatigued I don't mean tired like take a nap tired, I mean I feel like I just ran 10 miles and my body is beat.  The good news is if that's all I have to worry about I'm pretty lucky.  The other side effect, cold aversion, is something else I have to live with.  I really can't wait until spring so I can at least go outside.  This lasts around 5-7 days where I can't go outside without really bundling up during this cold weather.  The warmer weather will be a blessing.  I have been given a 10 day break from hospital and doctor visits during this round.  The only reason I would have to go in would be for a problem and I don't foresee anything going haywire.  Everyday I thank the Lord for allowing me to handle this treatment as well as I have been.  It has all been made possible by prayer and positive thoughts.  Thank you and God Bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment