Monday, February 13, 2012

Public Service Announcement

I thought I would use this blog to remind you of a great opportunity to show your friends and loved ones how you feel about them.  Yes, Valentines Day is tomorrow.  If you already have something for that super special someone great job but, don't forget the other special people in your life.  I remember when I was in grade school we all gave each other a small Valentine card.  It was always a fun day because it gave everyone a feeling of friendship.  Now is the time to do the same for people we care about.  It does not require a gift, just give a smile and a sincere "Happy Valentines Day, thanks for being a good son, daughter, friend ect.".  If you have been going through tough times use tomorrow as a new start and put a positive spin on your situation by making others feel good through your positive actions.  For all of you who have been supporting me through my illness with your thoughts and prayers I wish you a Happy Vaentines Day and say thank you for everything.  God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, bro! Thank you for being an inspiration who helps me shake off the little irritations of the day. With the right perspective, 99.9 percent of all irritations are little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Chuck. I look forward to talking with you just about daily...at least it seems that way when I read your blog. Sometimes I wish I could could join you and your hospital "party". Seattle's praying! Love and prayer, Beth p.s. Give Vic a big hug and kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete