Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mid week update

Just a quick update on how things are going.  I think things are going well.  I'm looking forward to getting a full spectrum of numbers on Friday when I get my next infusion.  I am taking it as a good thing that my doctor does not want to see me for a couple more weeks.  He seems to be satisfied with how the new treatment is working.  As far as the new treatment goes, I am in the second phase of the "rash".  This phase consists of a drying out of the skin on my face.  The rash is the same on my chest and actually is not as bad as it was.  I've been getting outside and working in the yard any chance I can.  I have to watch out for the sun because my skin is very sensitive.  I also have my dog Ramzi home with me again.  He is a great help to me mentally and keeps me active.  Overall I think I can say, "So far so good".  I will update everyone with my numbers on Friday.  Keep praying and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment