Monday, April 23, 2012

Update on new treatment

So far, so good.  My new treatment regimen is going pretty well.  Granted I've only been on it for three days but, I can tell the side effects dealing with fatigue, appetite, nausea, etc. is about the same as the other drugs I was taking.  That's good news because I have been able to handle those side effects pretty well so far.  What about the rash? Well, so far the rash is not shown itself in full force.  I feel like I have a sunburn and my cheeks and neck which are definitely showing redness.  I assume the rash will get progressively worse with each weekly infusion.  I have to remember that according to the research on this drug, the worse the rash, the better it's working.  That is it so far. I had a good weekend and I'm looking forward to a good week.  I hope you all have a good week also!

2 comments:

  1. If you take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree . . . if you stare at an orange juice can because it says "concentrate" . . . if your son's name is Dale Jr. and your name's not Dale . . . if you're busy kicking cancer's ass . . . you might have a red neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ditto" Bob. Also, if your front porch collapses and it hurts 12 dogs, you might be a redneck..

    ReplyDelete