Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2 Days Left For Round 6

Round 6 ends Thursday night and I'm looking forward to a week off of treatment but, before that happens, I have a very important appointment for blood work tomorrow.  As I mentioned before, this round has not been easy.  Prior to the start of this round I was told my tumor marker numbers showed tumor activity, which was something that has not happened since round 2.  I just did not feel good during this round.  I felt more fatigued and I started to experience some "liver pain" during the last week.  I am anxious too see the results of my lab work and discuss them with my doctor and nurse.  I am hoping to get back on track with some good numbers.  I will post the results of my lab work sometime later tomorrow.  Keep praying and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to spend time with you and the extended family last weekend. There's no substitute for face time, and I can see how being around family boosts your spirits. Even when we're not there, we're thinking of you and praying for you to have more good days than bad.

    ReplyDelete