Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still here

It's been awhile since my last post. I've received a few calls asking why I haven't posted.  The answer is simple, I really had nothing to report.  I guess I have also become a little complacent because I have not had any doctor or hospital visits for over a week.  This is the first time I've had a break of this length since my diagnosis.  Other than my low platelet count, everything during this round of chemo seemed normal.  I can definitely tell my body is getting pounded a little more with each treatment but, we have all agreed to stay on this aggressive course of treatment until I can't tolerate it anymore.  I have 3 more days of meds in order to complete round three of chemo and then I get a week off of treatment.  I will not know the results of this round until next week but I can only pray they will be good based on past history.  Keep up the prayers and good thoughts.  I also enjoy reading your comments, so keep them coming.  

1 comment:

  1. That Lombardi post was a good one Chuck. Seems like there are lots of lives you touched over the years. Quite a statement to the person you are and have always been. Prayers continue for you and your entire family.

    ReplyDelete