Sunday, January 22, 2012

Every treatment is different

I'm finally feeling better after this round of treatment.  This round was better than the first but worse than the second.  I just have to realize that I will eventually feel better after about 3-4 days.
On a different note, I was sorry to hear about Joe Paterno's passing.  As a football fan you have to be impressed with his accomplishments over the years.  I was also touched by the comment his family made regarding his death.  They said they were certain he did what he needed to do in life and died at peace with his life.  I can only hope to have the same feeling when it's my time.

One other thing, say a prayer for my sister in law Lori (my private nurse). She just had shoulder surgery and is currently recuperating. I need her back on my recovery team ASAP :) !!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a stage IV colon (2006) survivor -- YOU CAN DO IT! Take it one day at a time! Hugs, Kelly Kuster

    ReplyDelete