Monday, January 2, 2012

Another new Dr........My Cardiologist

Yep, just finished with my Cardiologist.  He said the same as my Oncologist, the more scans, the more they find.  I do have some blockage in one of my arteries and I have a stress test scheduled for next Monday to see how severe it is.  If I need any type of surgery it will put off my 3rd round of Chemo so I hope it can be treated with meds.  I also have high cholesterol but it can't be treated with the normal course of meds since those are bad for your liver.  The doctors are going to consult and come up with something.  I'm just waiting for our Veterinarian to call and tell me I need a distemper shot..HA HA! They've promised me they will line everything up for the best course of treatment to take care of everything and I do believe them.  Nobody said this would be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment