Saturday, August 25, 2012

New numbers, old numbers

I had a good day at the hospital yesterday, everything went well.  My numbers came back with no real changes.  My platelet count stayed about the same at 78.  My liver function numbers were all unchanged.  My calcium was the only number that showed low, but not a problem.  My tumor marker also stayed where it was last week at 21.  As the nurse said, "Your numbers stayed the same, which is better than them going in the wrong direction."  So, I got that going for me.  Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Every day is a gift Chuck. Still working the beads for you and the FAM. You continue to be a tremendous inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have a moment please say a prayer for Lil Roohana. She suffered a stroke several months back and both Lil and George would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete