Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Vic

What a perfect event to kick off my newly named blog, the celebration of my wife's birthday.  I have been truly blessed to have Vic in my life.  She has always been a great wife and a devout mother to the boys, but my illness has allowed her true colors to come through.  When I was diagnosed with cancer in November, not only did my life change but, Vic's life was turned upside down also.  She has been by my side every step of the way.  She has been with me for every doctor and hospital visit plus she is still working full time.  I know this whole thing has been very overwhelming for her and I just want her to know that I would not be here if it was not for her.  She has given me the strength to keep going and I cannot thank her enough for everything she does for me.  Of all the blessings God has given me, having Vic as my wife and best friend is on the top of the list.  Vic, I thank you for everything you do and I love you very much!  Have a great birthday and let's plan on celebrating many more together.

3 comments:

  1. Flemmings on Sunday to celebrate...my treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post for a great lady :) can't wait to celebrate many more happy birthdays as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known her my whole life and though the road may be tough--she's tough! Nothing stands in her way when it comes to family! Go, Vic! You have an army of family, friends and prayer warriors lifting you, Chuck and your boys (and their families)up in prayer. Wishing I could see you and Chuck drive by and wave now and then. Love always, Beth xox

    ReplyDelete