Friday, August 24, 2012

August 2012 home stretch

The busy month of August is coming to a close, but not without a flurry of activity.  As usual, I will be going to the hospital for treatment today.  I will post my numbers later as I get them.  What else?  As I am writing this blog, Sammy is at the oral surgeon having his wisdom teeth removed.  Based on my own experience, Sam will need some TLC during his recuperation.  I will be making him a variety of food that is easy to swallow with minimum chewing involved.  I'll be glad to take care of someone, as opposed to having them take care of me.  But, that is not what will keep me busy for the rest of the month.  I'm so happy to say, Allison and the girls are here!!  They came in last night and spent some time with us before going to Allison's parents.  We have a full schedule planned with the girls.  We will be going to the zoo, swimming at great grandma and great grandpa's pool, celebrating Lillian's 4th birthday (Aug 27th) and just general goofing around. Having these girls around me, giving me hugs and kisses, is the best medicine I could ever have.  I just love having them here!  Please say a prayer for Sam's recovery and continue to pray for me.  Lillian asked me if her prayers are working.  Just by being here and being able to answer her question is proof that the power of prayer is real and working in our lives.  Thank you all and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment