Friday, June 29, 2012

Did I mention my new Dr is a surgeon?

I had my appointment today with my new doctor and the outcome was not the best news.  I am scheduled for finger and toe surgery on Monday.  I had hoped to resolve this finger and toe infection with some different meds but to no avail.  The surgery will involve cleaning out the infected tissue and removal of part of the nails on 4 fingers and 1 toe.  This will allow the antibiotics to do their job more efficiently and hopefully put an end to this problem.  I wonder if this new doctor realizes that he is now going to be part of the "miracle medical team" that God has assembled to cure me?   I'll tell him after the surgery so he doesn't get nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Good Idea...we don't want him getting all flustered just before your surgery!! He has no idea his name is about to go down in the history books/medical journals along with your first surgeon and your oncologist! Can't wait for your "fingaays" (a la Caroline) to feel better! love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete