Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thanks for the help

I just want to give my thanks to a few people who took a little extra effort to make my life more comfortable this past week.  A few months ago Vic had made arrangements to go to Baltimore and babysit the grand kids while Matt and Allison went to an out of state wedding.  I was not sure if I would be able to go and as it turns out the surgery made it impossible for me to do so.  So, last week I was on my own.  Granted Sammy was still with me but his schedule with work, night class and part time job kept him pretty busy.  This is where I got some help.  Allison's Aunt Sue and Uncle Mark dropped off a couple of meals.  Our good friend Ellen Fuller did the same.  Also my brother Bob came down from Minnesota and spent the weekend here so I had some company.  I really appreciate the effort from all of them.  It really made a difference.  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment