Monday, April 29, 2013

Family

I had a great day yesterday thanks to the love and concern of my family.  Vic's brother Bob and his wife Donna have been trying to get me out and about for a couple of weeks now. Unfortunately I had just been too sick to do anything.  Well, yesterday we finally got together and my family and me (that includes Ali),  Vic's Mom and Dad and the Duesings (Bob, Donna and their kids, Kyle, Katie and Lauren) all went for a long walk.  The walk was nice but it was the company that made the walk therapeutic for me.  The Duesing family has always been there for me throughout this ordeal.  I just want to give a big shout out to all of them and tell them how much they mean to me.  Their love of God shows in everything they do and the spiritual support I get from them is outstanding.  I know if I ever need anything, any member of their family will help me out.  I have been truly blessed with having them as part of my family.  Thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment