Monday, November 26, 2012

Thank you !!

I just wanted to acknowledge and thank all the people who helped me celebrate my birthday and my cancerversary. I've been asked why I would celebrate my one year anniversary of being diagnosed with cancer.  I know it sounds weird and most people would look at it as a negative but, if you were told you only had 1-2 months to live after your diagnosis and now it's 1 year later and you are still here to celebrate your birthday, you would want to celebrate too. Your messages and comments are very important to me and I love reading them.  The outpouring of support I have received over this past year has been powerful and has aided in my battle more than you could ever know.
I am starting a whole new phase of treatment this week and I will need your prayers and support as much as ever.  I get my stitches out on Tuesday and start the new chemo on Wednesday.  I feel just like I did when I was in grade school and my vacation was coming to an end and school was starting again. Well, I guess my chemo vacation is coming to an end and now it is time to start the battle again.
Thank you for your continued support.  Keep praying!

1 comment:

  1. I am still praying for you, Chuck. God bless you and Vicky this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete