Sunday, November 18, 2012

Finger surgery update

I wanted to wait a couple days to make certain everything was going ok before I reported on the success of my surgery.  Well, everything is going well.  The surgery was performed with a nerve block and I would like to say that when the surgeon said I would feel a little pressure and a slight needle prick he was lying.  It felt like he was cutting my finger off.  Now, on a pain scale of 1-10 I would put the pain at a 5 unless I bump my finger on something, which for some reason happens all the time and then it goes up to 12.  It is amazing how often you bang your index finger on things.  Now we just have to heal as fast as possible so I can get back on treatment.  It's going to be a big week coming up for me with Thanksgiving, birthdays and my 1 year diagnosis anniversary.  It feels good to write that!  Thanks for the support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment