Monday, July 9, 2012

A few things going on.

I have a couple things regarding me to report first.  I do not have any treatment or blood work this week.  It has been a long time since I had a full week off from the oncology wing.  It really seems weird but, I should start up again next week.  I went to the surgeon's office today for a follow up on my fingers and toe.  I have to leave the stitches in until next Tuesday.  The infection is still there so they hope the antibiotics will do their job this week.
I need some prayer help for Vic's mom, Barb.  She took a nasty fall and broke her elbow today.  She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow afternoon.  Please send your prayers and positive thoughts that she has a successful surgery and a quick healing process.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Barb. You two will make quite a pair with your bandages and cast. Our thoughts are with you all, as always.

    ReplyDelete