Saturday, January 5, 2013

Quick update

I just felt it would be a good thing to give an update regarding some important information.

The Packers will have all of their receivers available for tonights game.  Jordy Nelson has a sore knee and Randall Cobb has a sore ankle but they will play.  Charles Woodsen will play.  Other than a couple of linebackers the Pack will be at full strength.
The Vikings quarterback, Ponder, will not play due to a bad elbow.  Joe Webb will start.  He is a very athletic quarterback and he will run.

I bet you thought this update was going to be about me.  Come on, it's the Packers and the playoffs!!
Actually there  is really nothing to report on me anyway, just taking it easy and trying to build platelets.

Go Pack

1 comment:

  1. Classic playoff rematch coming up Saturday at San Fran. We're actually 4-1 in playoff games at Candlestick. I like our chances. Go Pack and go Platelets.

    ReplyDelete