Monday, December 24, 2012

Still no baby

Wow, I just re-read my post from last Christmas Eve and what a difference a year makes.  Last year I had a house full of family eating and enjoying each others company.  This year I am here with just  Sam and Ali.  That's right, no baby means Vic stayed out in Baltimore.  Allison's parents are scheduled to get to Matt and Al's house on Wednesday so Vic is staying out there until then.  We decided to have our Christmas Eve celebrations on Thursday so Vic can be here.  We did open presents with the girls via the computer earlier tonight.  Both Lillian and Caroline were very happy with their dolls, markers, nail polish and more.  I just left those girls and I miss them already.  I hope to give a better update on my grandson, like length and weight, very soon.  I hope Santa got you everything you wanted.  God bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment