Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Comments

Thanks for the comments.  Regarding the pending publication of my cookbook.  I don't have enough recipes to make a book.  I do promise to write down the family favorites.  I actually have to make each dish in order to get close to measurements of ingredients.  Remember, the reason I don't bake is because you have to measure everything.  When I cook I wing it based on sight, sound and taste. I'll get a supply of note cards and do my best.

FYI-  I have treatment and blood work scheduled for Thursday.  I will keep you informed on the numbers.
Keep Praying!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chuck, I look forward to seeing a new post from you, no matter what it's about. I'd rather talk to you on the phone to hear your voice...but reading even a sentence is so nice, especially since I don't live close by anymore. Congratulations on your 33rd wedding anniversary. I remember the day well and still have my bridesmaid dress. Hey, put me down for a few cookbooks. I want "signed" copies:) So keep writing! We're praying for you, Vic and family for God's healing, strength & peace. Love you, Chuck and Vic. Beth xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Chuck...hope today is a good day for you...please know you are in my thoughts and prayers...take care...and I hope to talk with you soon.
    Belle

    ReplyDelete