Saturday, October 13, 2012

Numbers update

I had my usual weekly blood work and chemo infusion yesterday and I am pleased with the results.  These numbers are the results after 2 weeks of going back to a 100% dose of the Erbitux drug.  The results are moving in the right direction.  My liver function is still good.  My platelet count actually went up a little and like usual we don't know why.  The most important number was my tumor marker which went down a little from 21.83 to 20.70.  Yes, I am using decimal points in order to get the most out of the decrease.  My numbers have been staying pretty consistent since June so we will continue on this course of treatment and look for continued small improvements.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wahooooooo...We'll take 1 point!!! 4 days.....Can not wait! :) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete