Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello Baltimore

I am spending a long weekend with Matt, Allison and the girls out in Baltimore.  I was given permission by my doctor to skip my chemo infusion this week so I could make the trip.  How great is that!  We got here yesterday and have a full slate of activities planned.  Vic is with me.  It has been quite awhile since we were both out here together, it is wonderful.  So far we went to the pumpkin farm and everyone picked out a pumpkin for carving.  I think we will do that tonight.  I hope this does not turn into a big competition as to who can carve the best pumpkin but, when Matt pulled out his Dremmel tool I knew I have to be on my game tonight.  May the best man win, which will be me.  I've said it before that spending time with the girls is the best medicine I could ever get.  Well I am ready for an overdose!!  It is going to be a great weekend.  Keep praying.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time out there! My money's on you for the best pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete