Monday, June 24, 2013

Update

Hi everybody,

Here is a quick synopsis of the ongoing battle. The combination of the cancer, treatment, and pain medications has made it difficult for dad to post on his blog at this time and I wanted to write this short update on his behalf. Following the last round of chemotherapy, my family wanted to make sure that regardless of the treatment plan, the comfort of my dad is the main priority. After consulting with the doctors and nursing staff during today's visit, we are looking to determine the best course of action for managing his pain and assuring his happiness. We will be sure to keep you posted. 

"Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
                                    - Mark 11:24

Keep praying!

Sam Katula


4 comments:

  1. Well said, Sam! You are all in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to be able to spend time with Chuck and his family the past few days. I know he's on the minds of many of us who follow this blog, and, just as we look forward to news from him, he looks forward to and draws strength from the words of family, friends, acquaintances, even strangers who only know him from this blog, which is read around the world. So if you've been thinking about commenting but haven't, let Chuck hear from you now, when your thoughts and words can truly make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck - your faith is inspirational and has helped us all grow in our relationship with the Lord. Thank you for impacting my life in such a wonderful way. We will continue to pray for you and your family.

    "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness...For when I am weak, then I am strong" 2 Cor. 12:9-10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Katula - we are praying for you and wish you strength and love.

    ReplyDelete