Saturday, July 13, 2013

Good day + good day= Good week

I really don't know what constitutes good or bad when it comes to my situation.  From a medical standpoint I seem to be doing well because I have not had any debilitating episodes.  My vital signs have all remained in a good range for me.  The amount of pain I am experiencing is increasing but, I only had to increase my dosage of meds by a small amount.  I do feel what I would describe as "good".
Mentally things are going well.  I have had a great opportunity this week saying good bye to some of my close friends.  We were able to laugh while we relived our stories and tell each other what we meant to each other.  Now comes the best news of the week.  My grandchildren are here to see their Papa Charlie.  Matt and Allison got in last night so I will spending some quality time with all of them.  Overall I would say the week was good.  I suppose if you add up a good day everyday, you will have a good week.  So far that formula is working.  Keep praying.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you a lot lately Chuck. Wishing you and all your family PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck I am thinking of you and praying for you every day. Your courage is extraordinary and you are an inspiration to all who know you. Love, Aunt Mary.

    ReplyDelete