Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The End is Truly the Beginning


The title of this last post says it all as Dad has ended his journey on Earth and has begun the life we all dream of in Heaven. Dad took his final breaths surrounded with love from family, friends, and followers of this blog.

Dad went peacefully. After he was given a bath by both Mom and Auntie Lori, he honestly had a smile on his face! For somebody who desired to make others lives better, I would not expect anything less.

Lastly, I need to thank everybody for following his blog. I have no doubt in my mind that your support kept him strong, thus allowing him to bless us with his presence for 2 years. I cannot put into words what this blog has done for him and I know he hoped that it would inspire others as well.

You have all prayed for Dad during this time and I know that he will be watching over every one of you from Heaven.   

--- Sammy

4 comments:

  1. My God bless you and your family. Those of us who followed your Dad's blog were blessed more than you know by his strength, his courage and his faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please accept our deepest sympathy in the loss of your wonderful Dad. His blog has been a true inspiration and we are also grateful that his suffering is over and is now with the Father. I will continue to pray for Chuck and all your family. Thank you so much for your courage and for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will repeat the comment about Chuck's blog. Truly Inspirational!! I am sorry for your loss but very inspired about sharing the hope, faith, and belief in what is promised to us in the next life in God's Kingdom. I will always treasure the conversations with Chuck regarding people and how best to serve them in the work efforts we shared. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete